Below are required documents you can complete at home prior to your student's registration night. We recommend completing as much of this at home as possible to help make our registration nights move quickly and efficiently. We will also provide paper copies of all documents at each registration night if needed.
- SCMS Registration form
- Acknowledgment of 2018-19 Important Policies or Reconocimiento de 2018-19 Políticas Importantes para Padres y Estudiantes
- Health Information Form 2018-19
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Military Information Form
- Migrant Occupational Form or Programa de Educación Migrante en Tennessee - Encuesta de Ocupación
- Google Apps Form
- PTO Registration Form (Optional)
- Dates and times are as follows:
- 6th Grade – Monday, July 30 (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
- 7th Grade – Tuesday, July 31 (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
- 8th Grade – Wednesday, August 1 (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
- Parents and students will receive a class schedule, school map, breakfast/lunch information, iNow Parent Portal information, school communication information, and a copy of the Station Camp Middle School Handbook.
- All families must bring two proofs of residency. These can include a driver's license, lease showing proof of residency, vehicle registration, current bill (cannot accept cell phone bill), and/or bank statements. Bringing copies of these proofs is ideal due to the time it takes to copy originals.
- All 7th grade students are required to update their immunizations with proof of a booster dose of the Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (TDaP) vaccine, and confirm either chickenpox immunity through the disease or receipt of two doses of the Varicella vaccine. Documentation must be on a TN form.
- School pictures will be taken during each registration night. Please have your student dress accordingly. Photos from this session will also be used for student ID badges, which will be worn each day at school. All students will be provided one ID badge and one lanyard free of charge. These will be worn during all regular school hours to both promote student responsibility in preparation for high school expectations as well as ensure all individuals within our building have a clear and visible ID badge. If an ID badge is lost, replacements can be purchased in the library for $5.
- Lockers will be assigned during registration. If you would like a lock for your child's locker, they may be purchased for $5 during each registration night. Locks must be purchased at the school to ensure a proper lock is placed on the locker and is accessible by school administration if needed. No locks purchased outside of the school will be allowed. Once purchased, students may keep their locks and reuse them year after year at SCMS. Also, students may take their locks home after each registration night to practice their combinations before the first day of school.
We are very excited to start another successful school year here at SCMS! Please be sure to check our website (scm.sumnerschools.org) and our Facebook page for updates and upcoming events. Our weekly Dates & Details emails will also start back up on Friday, July 13.
If you have any questions about our registration nights or the upcoming school year, please do not hesitate to reach out.