New Student Registration
**If you are the parent of a returning student, please click here for the registration process.**
1. To begin the registration process, please click here.
2. After completing registration in Skyward, report to Station Camp Middle School during normal school hours to complete the registration process. Online registration is only part of the process.
3. All families must bring two proofs of residency. (See below)
Acceptable Proofs of Residency
(Proofs of Residency must be dated within 30 days of the day you register to demonstrate in-zone status.)
▪ Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for a specific address (Notary public or typed/handwritten letters from the landowner are not accepted)
▪ Current bill assigned to a specific address—electric, gas, water, cable, internet. (Cell phone, medical bills, driver’s license, car/voter registration, and credit card bills are not accepted)
**Please Note: To Enroll - You Must Currently Be Residing in the Station Camp Middle School zone. Builder Contracts/Letters Can NOT Be Used As Proof Of Residency.
Residency: Please see information for acceptable proof of residency. If you do not own/rent your own residency and are declaring to SCMS that you reside with another family, you must appear with the homeowner and complete a Residency Affidavit. This must be notarized. The Homeowner must be present and provide (2) utility bills in their name. A Truancy Officer from Sumner County Schools will verify residency.
NOTE: A Truancy Officer may verify your residence at any time during the current school year.
Custody: If your child is not living with BOTH biological parents, we must have a copy of custody papers to verify that the child is living with the primary residential parent. These must be filed and signed by the judge. This is for your child’s protection, as well as to protect the school from liability. Frequently, copies of these papers that you may have given a previous school will not be in your child’s school record. Some schools keep these in a separate file and do not transfer them in the student’s record.
**If there is anyone whom your child should not have contact with, you must furnish us with documents to declare that.**
4. All 7th grade students are required to update their immunizations with proof of a booster dose of the Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (TDaP) vaccine, and confirm either chickenpox immunity through the disease or receipt of two doses of the Varicella vaccine. Documentation must be on a TN form.
5. Our PTO plays an important role in the success of our school. Click here for the PTO Registration Form. (optional)