National Junior Honor Society
The Stephens Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society will be accepting applications until May 21st. The Station Camp Middle School Chapter offers membership to student leaders who have earned excellent grades during middle school. In order to apply, a student must also have evidence of good citizenship, good character and an attitude of service.
The following will be required of applicants:
- A cumulative grade point average (6th grade and 7th grade) of 3.5. A grade point average of 3.5 must be maintained for the 8th-grade year.
- A good discipline record.
- Payment of yearly dues. Dues are $25.00 and must be paid before induction in the fall. Sixteen service hours to be done on your own by February of 2019.
- Attendance at monthly meetings and participation in club projects.
Please follow these steps to apply for membership in the Stephens Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (All must be completed by 2:45 PM on Monday, May 21st:
- Fill out the following Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/f9iLdSulb5SiVOt13
- Complete and return the NJHS application packet. This packet includes the application and teacher recommendation forms. Please return these to either Mrs. Lowery or Mrs. Olmstead.
Candidates for induction will be notified by email. Please make sure you check your email throughout the summer. The induction ceremony will be held sometime in the fall.