Sumner County Mayor Holt has extended his mask order through August 29, 2020. Per Sumner County Schools Pathway to Re-entry Plan, SCS is subject to all local and state requirements.
Students in middle and high school and all staff are required to wear face coverings while at school. Elementary students are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings while at school.
Please click here for information on how to register a returning student.
For those that will be coming to us as 6th graders for the 2020-2021 school year, please click here to go to our Coming Attractions launch page.
Setting aside time daily for our students to read is important.
Books on this suggested list relate to books students will be reading in ELA as we begin a new curriculum in this class this year.
Through a partnership with the Greater Nashville Technology Council, Sumner County students can participate in 1-week technology camps this summer for FREE. Please click here for more information.
Congratulations to those chosen to represent SCMS as Cheerleaders for the 2020-2021 school year! Please click here for more information.
It's Cross Country time!
This packet contains all the information and details.
First Group run will be on Saturday, June 6.
Attention Athletes! For important information concerning physicals for the 2020-2021 school year, please click here.
Questions about this school closure situation? You are not alone!
Dear Parents and Students,
Thank you for your partnership with us during our transition to online learning. We will leave the links to the online materials active this summer for extra practice. These activities will be self-paced as our teachers will not be available. Please click here to access our online resources. You can also use the menu above, click Online Learning, and select a grade level.
- Information about PBS Lessons
- Information about Wi-Fi access at 3 school campuses
- Link to site with options from Internet Service Providers
- Comcast is free for 60 days for families that qualify (page is also available in Spanish)
Mr. MacLean sends out weekly emails detailing important and exciting events here at SCMS.
If you are not receiving these emails, review your contact information in Skyward to make sure your email address is correct.
Click here to access these messages without email.
A link to this page is also located under the Stay Connected tab.
Centerstone Services Available
- Larisa Black is a school-based therapist for Station Camp Middle School. She is available to work with any student who may need extra emotional support.
- Symptoms you may observe are being frequently withdrawn, exhibiting poor social interactions, having difficulty managing anxiety, aggression, oppositional behavior, academic and/or attendance problems, a significant change in behavior or functioning, bereavement or loss, and/or abuse/neglect.
Turn in your bag of Box Tops to the SCMS Library.
We turned in $353 in February. You can clip Box Tops or use the new app to scan your receipt.