- Tuesday, April 16 – ELA Part 1 – All Grades
- Wednesday, April 17 – Science – 6th Grade *Calculator Needed
- Thursday, April 18 – Science – 7th Grade *Calculator Needed
- Tuesday, April 23 – ELA Parts 2, 3, and 4 – All Grades
- Wednesday, April 24 – Math Parts 1, 2, and 3 – All Grades *Calculator Needed
- Thursday, April 25 – Social Studies Parts 1 and 2 – All Grades
- Tuesday, April 30 – Science – 8th Grade *Calculator Needed
*Most regular testing ends each day before 10:40 am. Students who receive extended time accommodations will be testing later into the day. For more information, click here.
Any student participating in Middle School athletics for the 2019-2020 school year needs to have an updated physical. An updated physical packet can be found here. All physicals need to be dated after April 15, 2019 for participating athletes.
Rising 6th Graders (current 5th Graders) Tryouts:
Cheerleading: A mandatory parent meeting for cheer tryouts will be held in the SCMS cafeteria on April 30, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
Boys Basketball: Wed, May 22nd from 5-7pm (1st cut), Thurs, May 23 from 8-10am (2nd cut)
Girls Basketball: Tues, May 28th from 10:30am-Noon
Cross Country: August TBA
Walk & Bike To School Day
Walk and bike to school day is Thursday, May 9th. For more information, click here.
2019 Track and Field
Centerstone Services Available
- Hello, my name is Larisa Black, the new school-based therapist for Station Camp Middle. I am currently taking referrals for any student who may need extra emotional support at home and/or school.
- Symptoms to be cognizant of are being frequently withdrawn, exhibiting poor social interactions, having difficulty managing anxiety, aggression, oppositional behavior, academic and/or attendance problems, a significant change in behavior or functioning, bereavement or loss, and/or abuse/neglect.
Please follow this link to view the 2018 - 2019 middle school supply list
Be sure to put your name and your 5th period teacher's name on your bag of Box Tops.
Sign up to receive text alerts from Mr. Smith.